When you access www.anaxmenswear.com, purchase any apparel or accessories, or use its community forums, social media platforms or engage in any activities in relation to the Service being offered on the website, ANAX shall be entitled to collect your personal information. Please acknowledge that we may collect user data for improving this website and providing highly customized clothing, accessories and personality grooming services as per your needs and preferences.
What We Collect:
Identifiable Personal Information:
When you subscribe to ANAX or use the Service being offered on the website, we may collect certain identifiable information like your name, address, contact number, and credit card details.
Identifiable information is collected only when you voluntarily submit such information to purchase any apparel or accessories, or accessing any personality grooming services and related community forums/social media platforms being offered on this website or the Partner Websites. ANAX will never use any kinds of automated tools and techniques to collect your personally identifiable information.
ANAX and the Partner Websites may collect, store, process, use or share your personally identifiable information when you voluntarily submit this information for:
• Purchasing any apparel or accessories, from the online store or participating in the community forums, social media platform or other accessible sections of this website.
• Using any style statement or personality grooming services being offered on the website.
• Participating in promotional offers like surveys, contests, and sweepstakes.
• Registering complaints, receiving support or providing reviews/feedbacks regarding the Service being offered on the website.
• Requesting any fashion clothing, accessories, information, feature or services being offered on the website.
• Using our customer care services to resolve your queries, concerns, and service delivery issues.
Non-Identifiable Personal Information:
When you access this website or use the Service, ANAX shall be entitled to collect your system related user data (referred as non-identifiable personal information). This user data may be collected using automated tools and techniques such as the log files, browser cookies, and web beacons.
These tools and techniques can be very instrumental in tracking your presence on the online store and facilitating hassle-free purchase or use of the Service on the website. Your system-related user data like the operating system, browser type, device, Internet Service provider, etc. can play a very crucial role in resolving technical issues in relation to your use of the service on the website. The cookies and log files allow us to analyze your browsing behavior like how much time you spent on the store, and what ads, apparels, accessories or personality grooming services attracted you.
ANAX may also collect user data for handling certain internal processes and improving the features/services being offered on the website. For example, cookies on this website enable us to manage your shopping cart, streamline our advertising campaign, and offer apparels, accessories or personality grooming services as per your needs and preferences. Cookies not only improve your browsing experience, but also ensure that you don’t have to repeatedly enter your profile information for filling subscription forms on the Partner Websites.
You should acknowledge and consent that your user data may be linked to your personal information when doing so is likely to enhance your browsing/purchasing experience on the online store, but whenever feasible, your user data will be used/shared in an aggregated and anonymous form.
If you don’t want to share your user data (non-identifiable information), you may simply disable our cookies by changing the configuration of your web browser. However, you should understand that cookies are essential for accessing certain features/services being offered on the website. İf you disable our cookies, the website or relevant features may not work properly or you may be able to use this website at all.
Third Party Cookies:
You should acknowledge that this store is using GoDaddy Services. ANAX may use certain third-party services such as Google AdSense who may be using their own cookies or other tools and techniques for collecting your personal information/user data in relation to the Service being offered on the website.
When you access this website or use the Service, it shall be deemed that you have accepted these third-party cookies and other tools and techniques that may collect your user data and analyze your browsing behavior in relation to the Service being offered on the website. The third-party advertisers and service providers will use your personal information/user data for offering customized products and services as per your needs and preferences.
If you are not comfortable in sharing your personal information with ANAX or third-party service providers, you may stop your access to the website and discontinue the Service.
How We Use Information:
Please acknowledge that ANAX collects your personal information solely for improving your browsing/purchasing experience on its online store and offering apparels, accessories, and grooming services as per your style and preferences.
ANAX reserves a right to share your personal information with its affiliates, licensees, service providers, business partners and other third parties (collectively referred as the Collaborating Partners), who make it possible to run this website and deliver the requested garments, accessories, and personality grooming services. However, ANAX will ensure that no information except what is necessary to provide the requested service or comply with the relevant law shall be shared with third parties, and when applicable, all user data will be shared in an aggregate and anonymous form.
ANAX shall be entitled to use/share your personal information for the following purposes:
• To deliver the apparels, fashion accessories, or personality grooming services you requested. ANAX may share your personal information with its Collaborating Partners and/or third-party service providers so that your orders are fulfilled in a hassle-free manner.
• To follow up your requests and get your feedback. ANAX may share your personal information with its Collaborating Partners and/or third-party service providers to ensure that they take your requests seriously and deliver requested apparels, fashion accessories, or personality grooming services in time.
• To send alert notifications regarding the trending apparels, fashion accessories, being offered on www.anaxmenswear.com, and inform you about new designers, fashion houses, and product lines. We will also send emails/notifications regarding our policy changes.
• To promote products and services of our collaborating partners and third-party service providers. ANAX may share your personal information with its Collaborating Partners and/or third-party service providers and allow them to send newsletters or offer personalized apparels, fashion accessories, and/or grooming services.
• To facilitate third-party distributors and marketing channels. In case you give your consent to receive third party promotional offers, ANAX may share your personal information with distributors and marketing channels, and allow them to send certain promotional offers at your registered email address
• To improve this website/online store and deliver an unmatched purchasing experience and customer satisfaction.
• To improve our business relationship with the Collaborating Partners, and fashion houses.
• To research/analyze your browsing behavior and optimize this website/online store or consolidating the usage data for internal purposes.
If you don’t want to receive commercial emails and promotional offers, you should have a right to unsubscribe from our newsletter service.
Sharing User Information:
ANAX will never sell, lease or share your personal information with the third-party advertising companies (unless you have given your consent), or engage in activities that undermine your privacy on this website. However, we reserve a right to share your personal information with the Collaborating Partners and other third parties, as determined by ANAX, for preventing fraud/illegal activities on the website, cooperating with law enforcement or regulating agencies, and delivering the requested/ordered apparels, fashion accessories and personality grooming services in a hassle-free manner.
ANAX shall be entitled to share/disclose your personal information with the Collaborating Partners and other third parties, as determined by it, under the following conditions:
• Improving its Services: subject to your privacy rights, ANAX reserves a right to share your personal information with its Collaborating Partners and third-party service providers so that you can purchase trending apparels and accessories from popular fashion houses, and benefit from style and grooming services as per your needs and preferences.
• Delivering Your Orders: ANAX reserves a right to share your personal information with its Collaborating Partners and third-party service providers so that you can receive requested price quotes, product specifications of trending workout apparels and accessories from popular fashion houses, and benefit from style statements being shared on its forums and social media platforms. ANAX will ensure that no personal information is shared with the third parties except what is necessary to deliver the requested apparels, accessories, supplements and/or personality grooming services.
• Business Promotions: You should acknowledge that ANAX may launch its business promotion campaigns in collaboration with the leading fashion houses and business entities, and sponsor surveys, contests, sweepstakes or other promotional events being organized by the Collaborating Partners. You may be required to submit your personal information for participating in these events.
• Direct Marketing: When you consent to receive third party promotional offers from the marketing companies, ANAX may share your personal information with the direct marketers and third-party business entities. In this case, we will take every feasible measure to ensure that your personal information is not compromised by any self-serving advertiser, but ANAX will not be liable for any subsequent breach of your personal information by third party advertisers or direct marketing companies. Unless you have given your explicit consent, no third-party promotional offers or marketing shall be carried out.
• Third Party Service Providers: ANAX reserves a right to share your personal information with the leading fashion houses and third-party service providers in order to enter a business collaboration with them. The role of these third-party service providers can be very instrumental in offering premium apparels, accessories, or personality grooming and other value-added services being offered on this website. We may also collaborate with payment processors, survey/contest organizers, newsletter providers and other third parties who contribute to run this website in a hassle-free manner or hold a potential to improve your shopping experience on the website.
• Other Conditions: ANAX reserves a right to share/disclose your personal information when it believes that such disclosure is necessary to:
• Protect its business or legal rights.
• Prevent fraud or illegal/unauthorized activities on its website.
• Comply with government regulation, statutes, and court rulings, or cooperate with law enforcement agencies.
• Facilitate merger, acquisition, or transfer of ownership, in whole or parts thereof.
Your privacy on www.anaxmenswear.com is very important for us. We have implemented every feasible safeguard to protect personal information on the website, and never hesitate to do so in the future.
• ANAX will never ask your identifiable information unless it is really needed to fulfill your requests/orders.
• ANAX will never share your identifiable information with third parties except what is necessary to deliver the requested/ordered products and services, comply with the applicable laws, or protect its business/legal rights.
• ANAX will never store your sensitive information on its servers except what is required for providing hassle-free transactions in the future.
Please acknowledge that your credit card/payment instrument details are stored or retained by ANAX. This website is using GoDaddy’s platform and retail point-of-sale systems. We may also use third-party payment systems like PayPal. All transactions are secured using industry standard SSL encryption, and your credit card/payment instrument details are directly passed to the third-party payment processor. ANAX shall not be liable for any privacy/security issues related to the use of the third-party payment system/services.
ANAX may store your personal information on servers that are located outside the United States or your home country. Storing information on servers at different locations can be very useful in quickly restoring the Service after a crash or disaster, but this practice also creates a risk of uploading/holding your personal information in countries where security regulations may be less stringent than your home country. We will follow the international standards of physical, electronic and procedural safeguards regarding the security of your personal information on this website, but you should bear all the risks that may be involved in uploading, processing or storing your personal information on servers at different locations and accessing/using the Service over the Internet. ANAX shall not be held liable for any unauthorized access or misuse of your sensitive information, in any manner or under any circumstances.
Third Party Websites:
ANAX will not be responsible for any harm caused by a link, banners, ads, etc. that redirect you to third party websites. You should review the terms and privacy policies of third-party websites before accessing or using their services. We are not endorsing or recommending any product, service or information being featured by the third-party websites and service providers.
It shall be your responsibility to regularly visit this page and remain updated about policy changes that may take place over time. Continued access to www.anaxfashion.com or use of the Service, including the community forums, social media platforms or other accessible sections of this website shall be deemed as your consent to accept the modified policy.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- User Opt-In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive auto-dialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
- User Opt-Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt-out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt-out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that ANAX and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
- Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery, and sale of clothing, accessories and home products. Messages may include checkout reminders.
- Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
- Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt-outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
- MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
- Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage, or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
- Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with a text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text-messaging instructions.
- Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
- Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
- Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Kelowna, B.C before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which ANAX’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
- State Law:
Florida: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
Washington: To the extent the law is relevant and applicable to the Program, we endeavor to comply with the commercial telephone solicitation requirements pursuant to the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) (including but not limited to sections 80.36.390, 19.158.040, 19.158.110 and 19.158) as applicable to Washington residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Washington resident if, at the time of opt-in to the Program, the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Washington area code.
Oklahoma: We endeavor to comply with the Oklahoma Telephone Solicitation Act of 2022 as applicable to Oklahoma residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are an Oklahoma resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is an Oklahoma area code. You agree that the requirements of the Oklahoma Telephone Solicitation Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are an Oklahoma resident, if you do not meet the criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are an Oklahoma resident by sending written notice to Us. Insofar as you are an Oklahoma resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Oklahoma Statutes Title 15 (including but not limited to sections 775C.1, 775C.2, 775C.3, 775C.4 and 775C.5), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
- Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.